Who doesn’t love a good inspirational quote? With no explanation needed as they speak for themselves, here are my favourites.
1. “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score” – Bill Copeland
2. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney
3. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
4. “You never lose. You either win or you learn.” – Anonymous
5. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” – H. Jackson Brown, JR
6. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
7. “In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take.” – Anonymous
8. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
9. “A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.” – Hugh Downs
10. “Don’t just exist. Live!” – Anonymous
I’d love to know your favourites. Feel free to leave them in the comments section below!
Love Emily x